- ★ [ HD 12MP 1080P HD RESOLUTION ] ★ 12MP detailed color images and 1920*1080p HD videos with audio. A detection zone of a 90° degree angle and 65ft detection range. Upgraded CMOS image sensor for better results in very low light. Captures sharp, vibrant, and detailed daytime and night time photos each time motion is detected.
- ★ [ Long Night-Vision Capture Range ] ★ Equipped with built in 48pcs infrared LED low glow technology that will emit a low glow flash preventing wildlife from being scared away. Night vision trigger distance reaches up to 65ft/ 20m.
- ★ [ 5 Capture Modes & Energy Efficient ] ★ Features 5 capture modes: Photo / Video / Photo+Video / Burst / Time Lapse. The camera can run up to 8-10 months in standby mode with 8 AA batteries (batteries not included). Camera features time stamp, temperature,moon phase, clock, and timer. Uses a micro SD / TF memory card (not included).
- ★ [ Extra Features ] ★ IP55 rated plastic water-proof and dust-proof case for double protection from rain, moisture, sand, dust and corrosion. Password protection to protect your photos from being reviewed if stolen. Wireless remote controller with 7 operation buttons that can be used within 10ft/3m. 2.0 inch LCD screen. 5 language settings: English, French, Russian, German, and Italian.
- ★ [ Quality and Service Guarantee ] ★ 1 year no hassle warranty. After-sales service team will reply to all inquires and questions within 24 hours.
Remote Control Range: 3 meters
Power Supply: 8 AA batteries (not included),external 6V power supply, at least 1.5V
Movi mode: adjustable 10s~300s
Stand-by Time: 8-10 Months
Operation Temperature: -22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°C
Trigger time: 0.2s-0.6s,Pre boot 0.2 Second
Trigger Interval: 2 second ~ 30mins (default 15 second ), programmable
Certificate: CE & FCC & ROHS
VENLIFE offers 1-year warranty and after-sales service.
What’s in the Package:
-Digital Trail Camera
-Wireless Remote Control
-32GB Micro SD Card
– Adjustable Belt
Not Included in Package:
1.Why does it take blank photos with no moving targets in it?
The PIR sensor is very sensitive so that it can be triggered by a falling leaf or branch when the PIR is set at high level so we using the middle setting.
2. Why are some photos taken at night very dark?
The IR LEDS use a lot of battery power and won’t function if the batteries are running down. If this happens please try replacing the batteries.
3. Why are only photos taken even though it is on photo/video setting?
Taking videos uses a lot of battery power so if the batteries are running low the video function won’t work. Please replace the batteries if the video function isn’t working.
4. Why are some photos are too dark or too bright?
The default setting of the camera’s ISO is “AUTO”. You may adjust the EV value of the ISO manually according to the environment’s lighting.
5.How to delete the pictures and video?
Please contact our official e-mail address: email@example.com, our Customer Service Department would be more happy to help you!