- 【High Quality Photo & Video】12MP HD pictures and 1080P videos resolution provides excellent images with superb contrast and clarity. 120°FOV wide view lens, so you can catch whatever you're trying to.
- 【Infrared Night Vision】This camera is with 26pcs 940nm Infrared LEDs extend its shooting distance up to 15m/50ft. Cam will take 3 photos and 10s video file per trigger when the cam has PIR detected. You can get great shots of a passing animal in total darkness, without the animal realizing its being documented.
- 【Impressively Fast Trigger Speed】An impressively fast trigger speed of less than 1 second ensure each detected movement is captured quickly and accurately. Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating time.Camera runs on 4 AA batteries or DC 5V power or 5V solar panel.
- 【IP56 Waterproof & Convenient to Use】This compact and sturdy hunting camera is housed in aweatherproof plastic case which is IP56 waterproof(dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof) and able to work in tough environments like desert or tropical rain forest.Light and small size design for a convenient use, easy to carry and install wherever the wild game is headed.
- 【Quality Warranty】For 12 months after the date of purchase. We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product and first class customer service. If you are not satisfied, please contact us with no hesitation and we will work together to find a resolution.
►Image Sensor: 3MP Color CMOS
►Photo resolution: 12MP 4032*3024
►Video resolution: FHD 1920*1080P 25FPS
►Trigger time: 1S
►Work mode: 3 Photos + 10s Video
►PIR angle: 110 degree
►Lens: wide 120 degree
►IR LED: 26pcs 940nm black Lights, 50ft
►PIR Distance: 50ft
►Memory: Max Micro SD 32GB
►USB Slot: 5pins USB 2.0
►Power Supply: 4 AA battery or DC 5V
►Stand-by Time: 12Months
►Stand-by current: 0.01mA
►Size: 5.31 x 3.54 x 2.16 inch
►Certification: CE FCC ROHS
Package Included :
1x Hunting Camera
1x SD Card Reader
How to setup the date and time?
1. Insert the micro SD card to the camera, and put 4 AA batteries in camera, and then turn the switch to “ON”.
2. Micro SD card will generate a text file（time.txt）automatically.
3. Open the time.txt file on the computer, then modify the date and time to the current date and time.
4. Save the file to micro SD card after modified date and time.
5. Insert the micro SD card into camera, and camera will show your settings automatically.
1. Insert the TF card into the camera, and install 4 AA batteries. Make sure the battery positive and negative pole is on the correct position.
2. Turn the switch to “on”.
3. The camera indicator light will flash 1-2 times, and then enter the infrared induction(PIR) status. The indicating light will flash 1-2 times once there has infrared induction (PIR) detected, then the cam will take picture and record video automatically. （Cam will take 3 photos and 10s video file per trigger when the cam has PIR detected.）If there has no infrared induction (PIR) detected, then camera is in standby status.