- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Classic hardwood Cocobolo handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The brass pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 10.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Elegant wood handle and brass pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
New Price: $99.99
Old Price: $99.99(as of 05/30/2023 11:59 UTC - Details)
Hoyt Buck’s first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, nearly one hundred years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work.