- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 7-3/8" Clip Point 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. The clip blade makes de-boning a lot simpler. This is an exceptional choice for a hunting knife, or simply as a collectible
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for the serious hunter who values quality knives. Overall Length 12", Weight 8.3 oz.
- EXCLUSIVE, ELITE AND LUXURIOUS - Hardwood Cocobolo Handle has curves and palm swells for a comfortable sure grip. The Brass Pommel / Guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance, This knife is a conversation starter!
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
- 7-3/8" Large Clip Blade with 420HC Steel for Excellent Strength and Edge Retention. Overall Length 12"
- Solid Fixed Blade Durable Knife Great for the Outdoors, De-boning, Detail Work and Cutting in tight places. Weight, 8.3 oz.
- Cocobolo Dymondwood handle with brass pommel/guard
- Includes Genuine Leather Fitted Sheath for safe and secure transportation on your belt or in a bag
- Buck Forever Warranty, Made in the USA
New Price: $99.99
Old Price: $99.99(as of 03/22/2023 03:57 UTC - Details)
Buck Knives 120 General fixed blade knife, features a 7-3/8″ 420HC Stainless Steel Blade. It is 12″ in overall length and weighs 10.9 oz. The General knife features a Cocobola Dymondwood handle with a brass finger guard and comes with a genuine leather sheath. The General, as with all Buck Knives, comes with Buck’s 4-Ever Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.