- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The Clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7.2 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic Woodgrain Handle and Brass Bolsters provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
- The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
New Price: $44.99
Old Price: $44.99(as of 03/22/2023 03:58 UTC - Details)
Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future.