- Carry heavy loads with expandable 1,200 cu. in. section, unique H-frame design and extension lashing straps
- Drop down pocket and front zippered 'wing pockets' allow you to secure your weapon or other gear
- Enjoy the padded shoulder harness, padded spotting scope pocket with tripod sleeve holder and waist belt with two easy access pockets
- Includes a clip-style holster compatible waist belt, H20 pocket/port and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz., Capacity: 74L/4,500 cu. in. Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge
Hunters beware: there’s a new pack on the market, and it’s the cream of the crop… especially when you consider the price you can get it for. There are a lot of features crammed into the Traverse. For starters, let’s talk about its modular design. It can hold your bow or gun in the expandable pocket. It can haul out meat, decoys, or extra gear in the “hauling mode.” It has a pocket designed specifically for carrying and protecting your spotting scope. In addition to all these great features, it has 2 easy access pockets on the waist belt, a large main compartment, a side pocket, internal pocket, and 2 front wing pockets. If you still need room, there are side compression straps to attach even more gear. The Traverse has a top-of-the-line “H” frame design and multi-layer foam waist belt with a PE outer layer that will make the perfect combination to carrying heavy loads comfortably. Add in the adjustable torso range and this pack has the suspension system every hunter seeks when hauling out an animal or other heavy loads. The unique “H” frame design is made of strong, but lightweight, tubular aluminum. For a pack, the key to carrying weight comfortably is to have a strong frame and a rock-solid, adjustable suspension, and that’s exactly what the Traverse has, making it one of the most advanced internal-frame packs in the industry.