- Fanny pack expands to day pack with adjustable shoulder harness, padded waist belt and H20 pocket and port
- Comfortably carry heavy loads and haul meat, use extension lashing straps for extra large loads
- Day pack fits a wide variety of compound bows and a drop-down pocket to carry your gun
- Compatible with ALPS OutdoorZ accessory pockets: binocular, camera and turkey call pockets
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz., Total Capacity: 44 L
Hauling decoys, gear and extra rain gear? Carrying a bow? Need a fanny pack? How about a daypack, too? Oh, and you want to haul away your meat? Nobody wants to buy five different packs for all your different needs, which is why ALPS OutdoorZ has brought you a pack that can accommodate ALL your hunting needs! Let us introduce you to our most versatile pack yet, ALPS OutdoorZ Pathfinder. The Pathfinder was designed BY hunters, FOR hunters. When you’re scouting or going to your stand, the fanny pack mode is great to haul along the essentials. There is a nice padded waist belt and shoulder harness system that makes carrying the Pathfinder a comfortable fit and helps distribute the weight. When more room is necessary, you simply unroll the daypack mode out from the fanny pack and you have an additional 1100 cubic inches of space. Once the daypack mode is set, you have the option to use the Pathfinder in a hauling mode or bow-carrying mode. The hauling mode has extra fabric and straps that create additional space, to either carry out meat or extra gear. Last, but not least, there’s a bow pocket that fits a wide variety of compound bows, and once strapped in by the lash straps, your bow will be secure and your hands will be free! Another great feature of this pack is that it’s compatible with ALPS OutdoorZ accessory pockets: Binocular Pocket, Camera Pocket, and Turkey Call Pockets) so you can attach the pockets to the front of the harness and have your most important gear in front and accessible when you need it. The accessory pockets are also compatible with ALPS Little Bear and Big Bear.