- With 12MP HD quality pictures and 1080P videos(with sound), the camera is suitable for hunters as a reliable monitoring device in the jungle alone. The 2.4 inch LCD screen is perfect for replaying the pictures and videos.
- Featuring a 0.5s trigger time, the camera captures quickly, nearly in real time. With 24pcs low-glow IR LEDs, even animals 20 meters away could be captured. When night falls, the IR led turns on automatically and shoots white & black images.
- The IP66 waterproof and metal housing is dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof and able to work in tough environments like desert or tropical rain forest.
- With a ultra low stand-by current 0.15mA and 8 pcs AA batteries (not included) supported, stand-by life ranges from 3-6 months.
- Other features: replay, burst, interval shooting, timer, time lapse, time stamp, etc. Set it as your will and get the precious moments.
Features Resolution: 12MP Trigger speed: 0.5 second Flash range: 65 ft Flash technology: long-range infrared (850 nm) Video: 1080P
Specifications: Still image size : 12M; 8M; 5M; 3M; 1M Video resolution : 1080P; 720P File format: JPG/AVI LCD Display: 2.4” LCD screen Memory: External memory (SD card, up to 32GB, not included) Effectiveness: 1m-20m Number of IR LED: 24 Audio Recording: Yes Auto power off: Auto power off in 3/5/10 minutes without touching the buttons PC interface: Mini USB2.0 Power Supply (not included): 8 x AA; Expandable to 8 x AA; external 6V power supply, at least 2A
What’s in the box: 1 x Trail Camera1 x User Manual 1 x USB Cable 1 x Polyester Tree Strap
Please Note:This camera uses a SD card(not included), which is small and easy to be lost. So please take special care of your card when you not use it.
How to contact the seller for assistance: 1. Click “Your Order” in your account; find the order for this item.2. Click “Get help with order”, select “other issue”. 3. Please write down your issues and concerns, we will respond within 1 working day to assist you.