New Nikon 8218 Trailblazer 10X25 Hunting Binoculars. Nikon Trailblazer Binocular 10×25, Waterproof ATB, The waterproof/fog proof Trailblazer is Nikon’s newest compact All Terrain binocular. Sleek, lightweight body, lead-and arsenic-free Eco-Glass optics and rubber coating provide a comfortable grip. Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer crisp, sharp viewing. Magnification: 10x Objective Diameter: 25mm Angular Field of View: Real 6.5; Apparent 65.0 FOV at 1000 yds (ft): 342 Close Focus Distance (ft): 11.5 Exit Pupil (mm): 2.5 Relative Brightness: 6.3 Eye Relief (mm): 10 Length (in): Width (in): Weight (oz):, Mfg No: 8218, Manufacturer: Nikon, Warranty: Lifetime Full Warranty. If any product is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, Nikon will, at their option, repair or replace it at no charge, even if you’re not the original owner. Magnification: 10x Objective Diameter: 25mm FOV at 1000 yds (ft): 342 Relative Brightness: 6.3.
Genesis Bows are the first compound bows designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements, making it the perfect choice for beginner and intermediate archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. They’re a Great introduction to the sport of Archery because beginners won’t develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow. The original bow can be adjusted as the archer grows and develops their skills. Details: zero let-off design; light draw weight comes standard at 20 lbs and can be safely lowered to 10 lbs – all you need is a 3/16″ hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15″-30″; machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; composite limbs; cable guard; molded competition grip; riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; 0% let-off; 35 1/2″ axle-to-axle; 7 5/8″ brace height. Kit includes: bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16″ hex wrench and Owner’s manual.
GPI: 12.5 grain
Shaft diameter: Outer 7.8mm Inner 6.2mm
Weight: About 30g each
Features: aluminum seat arrow and the broadhead can not be convertible
Suitable for Compound bow 40pounds-60pounds
12 pieces of pure carbon arrows.
6 fletching and 6 Nock for free
Do not shot against concrete wall or any hard substance. This may damage the arrows.
Use a proper bow. Shooting from a bow with draw weight over recommended value may damage both bow and arrow.
Always use an arrow rest. Or the bow may be damaged by any arrow.
This bow holder quickly attaches to most tree stands in seconds and requires no tools. Once attached, the rubber boot makes for deadly silent action as you remove your bow for your shot. The universal bow holder for your tree stand mounts to the right and left side of your stand. Thicker wall construction with re-engineered nylon resin makes this holder extremely durable. Also our new carriage bolt mounting screw makes for easy installation with no tools required. 360-degree rotation locks securely every 5 degrees. Mounts in numerous locations on all types of stands. Weighs just 6.5 ounces. Fits all 1 inch and 3/4 inch square tubing. All our products are created by bow hunters for bow hunters.
1. FMC omnidirectional multilayer coating, high light transmittance imaging sharp fully
2. Large eyepiece > = 10 x large, wide range of vision, watching and comfortable, great experience
3. BAK4 ling mirror, professional equipment, panoramic clear without the dark side
4. Suitable for all kinds of bad environment, waterproof and moistureproof and dustproof mist mouldproof, ensure that the product in various environment, such as wet rain or not carefully into the water can be normal use
5. To better guarantee the high precision optical requirements, using high precision features low cast process, to ensure that the optical effect is better
6. A precise focus, adjust the use in the design, the pulley design more accurate adjustment
7. A hang rope, string hang a rope to tie up in their hands, on out for ease of use The central precision leveling speed adjustable focus and the right eyepiece fine-tuning
8. Center manual focusing, fine-tuning the right eyepiece focal/vision compensation
9. Multi-function, mobile phones, mobile phone holder needs to buy alone) Large center focus knob, convenient and accurate adjustment
10. Reliable performance, quality goods, to crack down on counterfeit
11. Ideal for bird watching, walking, hiking, boating/yacht, traveling, and other outdoor leisure activities, suitable for outdoor activities, hiking, hiking, mountain climbing, travel
12. Comes with a carrying bag, lens cloth How to set up focus
1) Close your right eye, objects, and your left eye
2) The focus of the binocular rotation center focus wheel until the image is clear
3) Open your right eye, close your left eye, rotating right eyepiece, until the object to see very clear
4) The two sides focus (eyes) now, you only need to use the center wheel focus on other objects
The TRUTH of the matter is this: you won’t find a clearer way to lock in and bring down your target with more confidence. The Truth with ClearShot technology provides instantaneous feedback on your shot clearance. This advanced laser technology takes the guess work out of archery shots, even allowing hunters the ability to no longer worry about clipping branches or hitting other obstructions. And with a simple three-step process, you can calibrate the rangefinder to correspond with the speed of the bow through the sight system. When done and a target is ranged, a dot is displayed to show the max height your arrow will travel. The Truth with ClearShot ranges out of 850 yards with a “shoots like” distance of 200 yards. And it even shows the angle of your shot in the process. All that, combined with our exclusive Angle Range Compensation (ARC), make this the ultimate rangefinder for bow hunters. 3-Volt CR123 battery included.