- Official bow of the National Archery in the schools program (nasp)
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities with no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow
- Includes a Machined 6061-t6 aluminum riser, aluminum Cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings - all made in the USA
- Built with single-cam Technology, there are no tuning issues, less Recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting
- Kit includes: bow, belt tube quiver, Adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16 inch hex wrench and an owner's manual
Genesis Bows are the first compound bows designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements, making it the perfect choice for beginner and intermediate archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. They’re a Great introduction to the sport of Archery because beginners won’t develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow. The original bow can be adjusted as the archer grows and develops their skills. Details: zero let-off design; light draw weight comes standard at 20 lbs and can be safely lowered to 10 lbs – all you need is a 3/16″ hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15″-30″; machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; composite limbs; cable guard; molded competition grip; riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; 0% let-off; 35 1/2″ axle-to-axle; 7 5/8″ brace height. Kit includes: bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16″ hex wrench and Owner’s manual.