The Nikon 16×32 StabilEyes image stabilized binocular puts rock-steady high power, waterproof/fogproof optics into the hands of the hunter, instead of on a tripod. To achieve its incredible image stabilization, Nikon uses a servo control system with the prisms supported by gimbals utilizing +/- 3-degree angleof compensation to provide a view that is unaffected by either shake or vibration Staying true to Nikon’s tradition of utilizing only the finest glass available in its optical products, the 16×32 StabilEyes features precisely cut and polished lenses and prisms. Each of the glass lens elements is carefully coated with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for true color rendition, superior detail resolution and maximum light transmission. Additionally, prisms are phase-correction coated in order to achieve the ultimate in sharpness and clarity At just 39.5 ounces without batteries and a comparatively compact 7.0″x5.6″x3.1″, the 16×32 StabilEyes truly provides the power and benefits of both a binocular and a spotting scope in a single unit. It is powered by a pair of AA batteries, included As a central focus design, the StabilEyes includes an adjustable diopter for correcting right/left eye vision imbalance. The binocular offers 15mm of eyerelief, which enables viewing with or without eyewear. And with an apparent angle of view of 60.8 degrees, and a 198′ field of view at 1,000 yards, the Stabileyes stands up to a wide variety of viewing tasks
The RD Series from Carson are lightweight open-bridge waterproof binoculars that boast a high definition and crystal clear image quality. The RD Series comes available in multiple compact and full-sized models ranging from 8x26mm (RD-826), 10x34mm (RD-034), 8x42mm (RD-842), 10x42mm (RD-034) and 10x50mm (RD-050). All versions of the RD Series binoculars are nitrogen filled and o-ring sealed making them both waterproof and fogproof. They all contain BAK-4 prisms ensuring super sharp and ultra precise images. The 8x26mm (RD-826) and 10x34mm (RD-034) contain multi-coated glass optics while the 8x42mm (RD-842), 10x42mm (RD-034) and 10x50mm (RD-050) are fully multi-coated. Weighing less than a pound, the 8x26mm (RD-826) and 10x34mm (RD-034) are the more compact sizes of the RD Series making them easier to travel with and more ideal for hiking, backpacking, birding and travel. The 8x42mm (RD-842), 10x42mm (RD-034) and 10x50mm (RD-050) are the full-sized models making them great for numerous activities ranging from bird watching, hunting, sight-seeing, astronomy, surveillance, safaris and more. All RD Series binocular models are tripod mountable and come included with a hard case, lens covers, neck strap and a microfiber lens cloth. At Carson, we manufacture only the highest quality binoculars. We’re so confident in our products that we back them with our No-Fault, No-Hassle Warranty. In the event that your binoculars get damaged, regardless of cause, Carson will repair or replace them at no charge. If your binoculars are found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, Carson will repair or replace your binoculars and return them.
The GOSO 8×40 Outdoor Binocular features a durable design and rubberized, abrasion-resistant finish. A central focus knob for smooth viewing and Porro prism coated lenses that provides sharp viewing. Ideal for stadium sports, concerts, bird-watching, hunting, and many other outdoor/nature applications. A convenient storage case with straps is also included.
This product have focus capability
Single hand operation
Powerful, ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight
Objective Lens: The diameter of the objective or front lens.
The larger the objective lens, the more light that enters the binocular, and the brighter the image
Field of View: 500M/ 9500M
Field of view: 6.4°
Eye Lens Diameter: 20mm
Objective diameter: 42mm
Monocular Size: 160 x 50 mm
Prism Type: BaK4
1 x 40×60 Monocular Telescope
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Sling
1 x English User Manual
1. Please do not look directly at the sun through a telescope, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
2. Not use in the water.
3. Forbidden to clean the inner parts of the monocular or disassembly the monocular.
4. This item can work in a dimly night, but, it cannot work in a very dark night, pls kindly note it before purchase. Thanks!
New Nikon 8218 Trailblazer 10X25 Hunting Binoculars. Nikon Trailblazer Binocular 10×25, Waterproof ATB, The waterproof/fog proof Trailblazer is Nikon’s newest compact All Terrain binocular. Sleek, lightweight body, lead-and arsenic-free Eco-Glass optics and rubber coating provide a comfortable grip. Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer crisp, sharp viewing. Magnification: 10x Objective Diameter: 25mm Angular Field of View: Real 6.5; Apparent 65.0 FOV at 1000 yds (ft): 342 Close Focus Distance (ft): 11.5 Exit Pupil (mm): 2.5 Relative Brightness: 6.3 Eye Relief (mm): 10 Length (in): Width (in): Weight (oz):, Mfg No: 8218, Manufacturer: Nikon, Warranty: Lifetime Full Warranty. If any product is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, Nikon will, at their option, repair or replace it at no charge, even if you’re not the original owner. Magnification: 10x Objective Diameter: 25mm FOV at 1000 yds (ft): 342 Relative Brightness: 6.3.
1. FMC omnidirectional multilayer coating, high light transmittance imaging sharp fully
2. Large eyepiece > = 10 x large, wide range of vision, watching and comfortable, great experience
3. BAK4 ling mirror, professional equipment, panoramic clear without the dark side
4. Suitable for all kinds of bad environment, waterproof and moistureproof and dustproof mist mouldproof, ensure that the product in various environment, such as wet rain or not carefully into the water can be normal use
5. To better guarantee the high precision optical requirements, using high precision features low cast process, to ensure that the optical effect is better
6. A precise focus, adjust the use in the design, the pulley design more accurate adjustment
7. A hang rope, string hang a rope to tie up in their hands, on out for ease of use The central precision leveling speed adjustable focus and the right eyepiece fine-tuning
8. Center manual focusing, fine-tuning the right eyepiece focal/vision compensation
9. Multi-function, mobile phones, mobile phone holder needs to buy alone) Large center focus knob, convenient and accurate adjustment
10. Reliable performance, quality goods, to crack down on counterfeit
11. Ideal for bird watching, walking, hiking, boating/yacht, traveling, and other outdoor leisure activities, suitable for outdoor activities, hiking, hiking, mountain climbing, travel
12. Comes with a carrying bag, lens cloth How to set up focus
1) Close your right eye, objects, and your left eye
2) The focus of the binocular rotation center focus wheel until the image is clear
3) Open your right eye, close your left eye, rotating right eyepiece, until the object to see very clear
4) The two sides focus (eyes) now, you only need to use the center wheel focus on other objects
Dcigna means Do Cigna- highly appreciate for your trust and our goal is to provide our best products and customer service for you!
How to use your binocular?
A. IDP adjustment:
1. Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD scale.
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Rotate the center wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear. (diopter adjustment)
3.Both sides are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
C. Rubber fold-down eye cups:
1. Fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses.They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
Prism Type: BaK-4, Porro
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Phase coated: Yes
Night Vision: Low-Light-Level Night Vision
Binoculars Size: 7.08×2.75×5.90in(LxWxH)
Binoculars Weight: 1.34lb
1x High Powered Binocular
1x Lens Cap
1x Eyepiece cap
1x Lens Cloth
1x Packaging Boxes
About Night Vision:
The night vision function of the product is Hd LLL night vision, not infrared night-vision goggles.
It can be used in faint light environment, not total darkness. It need your target has a little lighting.
Thank you for your understanding.