- 1. HD Photos or Videos and PIR function: the camouflage digital trail camera can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by any movement of human or animals in a certain region of interested, which is detected by a high sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor (PIR up to 60°detection angle and night vision up to 65ft), and then captures pictures (highest to 16MP), or records HD video (1280*720P) clips and save into SD card(support up to 32 GB) automatically.
- 2. Stealth design and energy saving: Camo design makes the camera stealth and ideal for outdoor animals scouting, home security surveillance or office monitoring. And the operating temperature is between -22 ~ + 158 ° F/-30 ~ + 70° C. Long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 3 - 6 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 10 minutes while no keypad controlling).
- 3. Interesting Time lapse feature: the game hunting camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval in this feature. It's very useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes, or the process of f plants or flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking or yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
- 4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
- 5. Easy to use and view pictures on PC via USB downloading for users/hunters. This game trail camera takes colorful pictures at day time, monochrome pictures in night vision model, easy to switch automatically. The camera can easily achieve more applications through multi-recording, interval recording, time-lapse, time stamp and more other easy function settings. With one USB cable, you could download pictures or video clips from the SD card and view and playback them on your PC easily.
Image Sensor: 3 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Interface: TV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC External
Memory: SD Card (support up to 8M-32GB), not included in the pack list
Lens: F=3.0; FOV=55°; Auto IR-Cut
IR LED light:Low Glow&Low Infrared LED Flash when it takes pictures at nightat night
IR Distance: 65ft
Night Vision: Up to 65ft
LCD Screen: 2.36″ TFT color screen
Operation Keypad: 5 Keys, 1 Switch
Max. Pixel Size: 4608×3456
Picture Size: 16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 5MP(default); 3MP; 1MP
Video Size: 1280x720p(default): 30fps; 720×480: 30fps; 640×480: 30fps; 320×240: 30fps
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
PIR Sensing Distance: 65ft/20m(Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)
PIR Sensing Angle: 60°
Trigger Time: 0.6 Second (When using 2G SD card)
Trigger Interval: 5sec. – 60min
Shooting Numbers: 1-3
Video Length: 3-30sec
Camera + Video: First take Picture then Video
Playback Zoom In: 1-8 Times
Time Stamp: On/Off
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Device Serial No: 4-Digit Numbers
Time Lapse: 1 Second – 24 Hours
Power Supply: 4xAA; Expandable to 8xAA
Stand-by Current: 0.15mA
Stand-by Time: 3-6 Months(4xAA～8xAA)
Auto Power Off: Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling
Power Consumption: 200mA (+800mA when IR LED lights up); @6V DC
Low Battery Alarm: 4.2V
Operation Temperature: -22~+158°F/-30~+70°C
Operation Humidity: 5% – 95%
One year Warranty
1X Trail camera , 1X Strap , 1X USB cable , 1X User Manual
1. The pattern of each machine is cut from a large map, so each machine’s pattern is not the same, but the background is the same camouflage color.
2. The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in short time, the power will fall out quickly.